Sunday, September 30, 2012

Class 1 / Week 11: Personality Walk (Polishing)

Bitter sweet moment! Week 11 was the last week of assignments for Class 1 so for this week we had to to spline and polish our personality walk. This is the first time for me, with an AM assignment, that I had a clear picture in my head of how I wanted the animation to look like and the end result was somewhat similar. Not perfect, by no means! But I did feel proud of my work for once in Class 1! Major thanks to AM, the students, my classmates and my awesome mentor, Nate Wall and my family for always making me push the extra mile. As some of you already know, I was completely new to animation and without these guys,  I'd probably be stuck trying to figure out how to do a  simple bouncing ball. :)

Here's my final assignments for Week 11. I also had to do a pose depicting "Balance".








No comments:

Post a Comment